Held’s Janitorial Services, Inc. and Green Cleaning
Held’s Janitorial Services is dedicated to the practice of sound environmental janitorial services and promotion of health, safety and well being of our employees. These values originate at the company’s top management and are emphasized through all levels of responsibility within the organization. As such, the Company agrees to:
- Meet or exceed all applicable federal, state, local and company environmental, safety and health standards.
- Provide a workplace free of recognized hazards and maintain healthy working conditions for all company employees.
- Closely monitor all chemicals and equipment used to ensure it’s “Green” and environmentally friendly.
- Participate in recycling to the greatest practical extent to reduce impact on landfills and promote recovery of valuable resources.
- Convey to our customers, industry associates, vendors and the general public our strong environmental, safety and health commitment.
- Strive to continuously improve our commitment to the above-stated principles through exercise of our EMS, improved technology, products used, and due diligence.
About Green Cleaning
Held’s Janitorial believes that it is our responsibility to help implement an environmentally sustainable cleaning process. We do this by not only using green certified chemicals and equipment but by implementing environmentally friendly processes and procedures. We have taken advantage of the innovation of green technologies, and are able to provide a high quality Green cleaning program that is cost effective.
What is “Green Cleaning”?
Green cleaning is an integrated system of cleaning that encompasses both sustainable practices and products and takes a life cycle and environmentally friendly approach to cleaning activities.
What does CIMS-GB do for our Customers?
CIMS-GB provides assurance that Held’s is committed to being a partner in creating sustainable, healthy and safe indoor environments. We have gone through a Third-party assessment by ISSA’s independent experts so our customers can be sure that Held’s not only talks about Green, but has a formal program that includes the tools, chemicals, methods, staffing, training, and quality systems to support a high-quality Green cleaning program.